Submitted by megan on Sun, 01/18/2009 - 23:37
How does it happen? That two days could disappear just like that. It was a crazy busy weekend. Crazy busy good, but it's 11 pm on Sunday, and I haven't gotten that much accomplished.
Not that I know what I wanted to accomplish.
What I do know is that I want to accomplish some sleep in short order.
So, the highlights reel:
- delicious tapas, martinis, lips
- breakfast and paper, my server grinning happy to see me, singing "She'll have the don fran" to the kitchen staff
- honey filled tea and chat with my Shelley
- holding my own during a busy floor shift at venus envy
- Roho's kale, Steve's potatoes, squash in general
- yoga, where my teacher was thrilled that I could do a full lotus, and I was thrilled with my new mat
- delicious sandwich at the Wild Oat
- discovering that I haven't lost my touch driving in snow, standard transmission be damned.
- massage, "No wonder you had a migraine. That knot in your back? The two in your neck? Your jaw? No wonder."
- delicious soup, lips