Submitted by megan on Sun, 02/22/2009 - 18:39
- Just because you think that Micachu, your New Fake Girlfriend is a brilliant songwriter and musician does not mean that you will enjoy writing to the music her brilliance produces.
- Checking how many words you've written does not count as writing.
- Always have a spare key tucked away in the cupboard of someone who lives on your street.
- If yoga postures that require you to spread your legs and bend forward make you want to alternately cry and punch something, you probably won't want to think very much about why.
- If you have believed that your cat is deathly ill, it will take three days after finding out she is not for her 4 am yowling to once more start annoying the fuck out of you.
- When another blogger and another blogger* end up sitting at the table beside you in the cafe, you might be jealous of their markers. You might also be too shy to ask what they're for.
- Roast beef is a fine Sunday meal, one that reminds you of some happy times with your family.
*Whose blog I inexplicably can't find in my reader and also can't find on the internet.